Become part of our Softlanding Program at the Medical Valley Center Forchheim! Apply now until November 30, 2018!
Our softlanding program is open for up to five healthcare growth companies which are willing to enter the European / German healthcare market by setting up a branch in one of the leading international healthcare eco systems: the Medical Valley in the European Metropolitan Region of Nuremberg (Bavaria, Germany). Be part of our new softlanding program @Medical Valley Center in Forchheim. APPLY UNTIL NOVEMBER 30TH, 2018.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
- Three months free of charge office space in our incubator Medical Valley Center Forchheim (about 10 sqm for 1–2 work places) including all necessary infrastructure.
- Active support by the cluster management of Medical Valley in questions like:
- How to establish a German branch (i.e. GmbH)?
- How to identify research partners and KOL for your topic?
- How to acquire public funding and private money for your growth?
- How to define a smooth path to a CE mark?
- How to enter in a dialogue with payors in Germany?
- How to find the right distributors and sales partners?
- Free participation in a one week Medical Valley inbound bootcamp including exhibition booth at the branch fair MedTec Live in Nuremberg in May 2019 and free participation in an embedded one-on-one partnering event (https://www.medteclive.com/en)
Then please apply via email to email@example.com until November 30th, 2018.
Please provide us with an actual pitch deck of your company with statements to your go-to-market strategy and your financial resources for the start here in Germany/Europe.
Start of the program is February 1st, 2019.
This softlanding program has a value of more than € 4,000 per company. The true value in terms of contacts, knowledge transfer and learnings is far more than that!
Andrea Dörrer (+49 9191 9504010),
Jörg Trinkwalter (+49 0160 94861948)
Marco Wendel (+49 176 32073960)
We are really looking forward to welcoming you here at Medical Valley!